Wednesday, March 12, 2014



Just wait O Angel Of Death...
Just wait O Angel of Death
still....
I have not lived enough
i have not died enough
my mother..who would look after her?
ah! who would hold my father
...whom nothing could deter?
i have not yet lived enough..
my Beloved...he would die
how would he survive?
and..and my son..ah my 4 years old
who would answer his sigh?
who would feed him...who would lull?
and who would his anger cull?
he doesn't sleep without me
who would reap his laughter after me?
his childhood would wither
it would devastate hither and thither
and for my Love! 
who would answer his groping fingers in bed?
who would pacify him 
when he is all red?
his anxiety on his forehead..
is licked by my fingers
unless assuaged by me
it lingers...

my little darling...who would decipher his cries?
it's for food, for games or for fries
to be held in my cozy lap
let my lips his tears dab
the uneasiness, the queasiness
who would see?
answer me..answer me...
my life's love n my delicate dove
shall i tell both of them i love
i have two ..not one kid
for my hubby too does
like my kid did..
O angel... 
please spare me some more years
let them get addicted to someone dear
so i peacefully sleep in shroud
my back rests deep in grave
among decaying crowd
Just wait O Angel Of Death...
....

No comments:

Post a Comment

  कोई ख़ला जब माहौल में शोर के बीच बनी दरारों में बैठने लगती है , तो यूं लगता है, बेचैनी को शायद लम्हाती क़रार आने लगा है , शायद होंठ जब चुप...